Changes included in EV-InSAR (version 2.1.2)
Back to Downloads
- The manual tiepoint marking tools have a new look and feel, and contain
several improvements. The user is referred to the product documentation
for specific details.
- "Ghost cursors" have been added to all linked images (in inspect windows or
tools) to simplify identification of common pixels between views.
- Approximate georeferencing information has been added to most
- Specification of external imagery for 2-pass and 4-pass runs has been
simplified. The external run is no longer specified for 4-pass runs,
but rather the external DEM, and optionally the external Master SAR and
DEM mask images. These external images are no longer restricted to MFF2
format and no longer need to be copied into the run. The user is referred to
the product documentation for specific details. When external imagery is
specified, if the imagery was from an external run and the names have been
preserved, the other images are auto-detected.
- The way phase to height conversion is modelled has been changed. This
fixes a problem where artifacts in the modelling of topographic phase
were noted in cases of very small baselines where B_Perp changed sign
over the ROI. A bug was also corrected to slightly correct the residual
topographic phase removal process.
- The Run Monitor Interface (RMI) has been modified to fix several problems
with messages either being reported multiple times or being lost. The
interface has been simplified to use a file for message exchange rather
than sockets. Error handling and logging of status messages has also been
improved. It is worth noting that "rsh" is no longer required. The PXCPD
window has been removed, and log messages now appear in the shell window.
- Dual CPU processing mode (for owners of the dual CPU version) now works
under Windows XP, provided MPI is properly configured. Please refer to
the software installation notes for further details.
- Support has been added for left looking Radarsat datasets.
- External DEMs in the polar stereographic projection may now be ingested.
- Fixed a bug that occurred with external DEM ingest when a manual bias
was specified. This only affects users of EV-InSAR v2.1.1.
- A link to a "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" page on the Atlantis web
site has been added to the Help menu in the main GUI.
- Improved the conciseness and clarity of phase unwrapping messages.
- The external DEM scale factor option has been disabled (set to 1).
- Added a warning dialog box for quitting the GUI while processing or
loading "already active" runs.
- Errors and exceptions are now presented to the user inside a dialog window
and saved to the log file.
- A history of the last five runs loaded by the InSAR GUI in now kept
under the "File" drop down menu for quick reference.
- In most cases, specifying only one CEOS file during input data
specification is now sufficient. For common CEOS naming conventions,
the other files in the dataset and the system parameters will be
- The JDEM ingest tool has been moved to the main GUI (under Utilities).
- The new OpenEV image format conversion tool has been added to the main
GUI (under Utilites).
- A new orbit manager tool has been added to the main GUI (under Utilities)
to make the usage of the DELFT orbits easier.
- Tutorial 5 has been changed to use a new dataset.